Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008

We got Madisyn dressed up in her Halloween outfit for the day....We went to lunch with Daddy and she wasn't very excited while we were there so excuse the running nose and stuff on her face. She is still our beautiful little angel/devil...

Here she is dressed for her day. Her hair is getting so long Her ponies are two solid spiral curls..


Okay Mom one good smile and that's all you get...

What you are giving me my Pizza from Chili's.....YUMMY I can't wait...
I love her feet in this one!

Okay I said ONE smile and I meant it....I have had enough pics for now...

I will post pictures of her in her costume later....This was just a sneak peak at how cute she is...

She will be a PIRATE PRINCESS later, she is obsessed with Pirate's!!!

post signature

9 comments:

Alleen said...

She's adorable!!! Miss G has the same shirt.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love her little curls!!!

Anonymous said...

She's a doll!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I have missed you! Love her Halloween outfit and hair do! I LOVE her curls and her hair is SOOO long and beautiful.

We battled the faucet nose for almost two weeks too. Ugh! I think it is gone for now.

Can't wait to see Halloween pictures too. Savannah LOVES the Dora pirates episode. I don't know what it is about pirates.

Natalie C. said...

I have missed ya'll! Love her hair like that.

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!!

Kelli said...

Love the pix!!! Can't wait to see her all dressed up. So how are things going?????

JuJu - said...

Pirates???
She and John-Bryan would have a ball together - he is a totall pirate nutt:):)

Angel said...

SO FUN TO MEET YOU GIRL!!!!!!! :0) Angel

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown