Friday, October 17, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday #61= FRIENDS

Madisyn has Lot's of friends that she plays with Daily...But since I have loaded all my photo's to a CD just in case my puter crashes I don't have many left on here to choose from. Yeah I know I need to take new ones. But hey just deal with what I show you, Just kidding I hope you all enjoy!

Madisyn and Mariah at the Beach in April 08'


Madisyn and Milo when he first came home now she hates him..He is outside now with Chloe!

And why I went private it isn't anything that has happened recently...Everyone has been pretty nice to me lately...LOL, But there is a group out there called the "Inner Circle" and they go around judging you for what you have done or what they thought you should of done, and I don't need that in my life. God can judge us all he wants but that is the only person I will allow to judge me or my family. This is a perfect FFF Friends, Watch who your friends are because in reality you may not know them at all. So again Welcome and Sit back and Relax you never know what you will find out here on my blog....Love you guys.

post signature

1 comment:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

You are my friend and thanks for the invite to your blog and sharing.

What was going on and who is the inner circle. I guess I don't follow those blogs. E-mail me when you get a chance.

Love the photos, no matter what they are of.

Isn't that funny about Madisyn and the dog. Savannah used to love our cats and now she has no use for them. Maybe it is the age.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown