Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Secret BLOG Pal...Is OUT OF THIS WORLD

Oh my gosh I got the best package today from my SBP....I'm going to admit in the past my SBP has not been wonderful, they haven't even been good until the rounds were over and then they made up for it and sent pick me ups later. Heck one of my old SBP's is still sending stuff from her daughter for me to sell on my clothing web site...SO GO SBP's...Anyway this time around my blogger pal ROCKS....She sent this package today FULL of goodies that I love.

We got a Dora Dress Madisyn Loves...Ice Cream Fun Play Doh, a Creme Brulee Candle, a rubber halloween duckie, some bubble bath and a bag of chocolates....YUMMY


A close up of the dress, This is one awesome package and I am so glad I joined this time.


Thank you so much SBP you are totally awesome....YOU ROCK

post signature

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the loot. Ours is awesome this time too. I have to get some pictures of Maya with her stuff posted.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That dress is beautiful. Savannah would love it too. Anything Dora rates in our house.

I am so glad you are enjoying SBP this round. We have really great people doing it and I am so happy. It is such a morale booster and fun way to meet people and make forever blogging friends. I am glad it is working out for you, because I feel responsible since I organized it, even though I can't control what other people do.

Alleen said...

Thanks for the invite... Sorry about the drama.

I must be REALLY out of the loop since I have no idea who/what this inner circle stuff is about.

Our Family of 5 said...

Awesome. We got a fantastic one too!! It's great getting goodies in the mail.

Ellie said...

Lucky Girl...

You seem to have a great SBP~

Hugs
Ellie

Kelli said...

What an awesome SBP!!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Angie said...

Thanks for the invite Farrah! I am happy I can now get my Madisyn fix. Sorry about the drama in blogland. I am clueless here! I had no clue.

Your SBP rocks! Too cute!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown