Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GUESS who we Meet Yesterday???

Okay I got to meet the world famous ANGEL,ZOE,KAITLYN,KAIYA .....We also meet another wonderful lady who I'm really really sorry but I can't remember her name...Her beautiful daughters name was Kylie but they were both wonderful people. Let me tell you about Angel, She is the same person that you read about on her blog, No diffrent....She is awesome, and excellent mother and I'm so excited and happy that I can say I meet her. Here are some pics from our evening together...Madisyn loved the little slide and the swings. She cried when we made her leave until we told her we were going to eat, Then she was like Bye everybody, Bye!!!!

Me, Angel and Kylie's mommy


And the world famous Zoe...This girl is beautiful..She has the longest legs and is almost as tall as I am, Need I remind ya'll she is "9", She is going to melt many hearts in a few years!


Little Miss Kylie...I hope I'm spelling her name right..


Miss Kaiya....

Madisyn loving the slide....






post signature

3 comments:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I know! I met Angel and Zoe in Guatemala on their pick up trip. Awesome people!

I was getting worried about you. If you did not blog today, I was going send you an e-mail. Everything ok? Missed you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun!

MICHELLE said...

Wow, your little one is getting so big and what a beautiful little girl she is. We wanted to get together with you when we went to disney but your blog was closed down and I left you a message on my blog but I guess you didn't get it. Oh well maybe the next trip we can get together. Hope all is well, glad your back to blogging.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown