Sunday, November 23, 2008

Man Where did Time Go?

Okay can someone tell me how it has been two weeks since I blogged? I guess keeping 3 toddlers and 1 infant almost 5 days a week you don't have much time for anything else. So we finally got our New master bedroom finished so our old master we are converting to a Nursery for the "just in case" factor...It will happen one day, And in God's timing would be perfect for us. So we will prepare and sit and wait. In the meantime we are enjoying the heck outta Madisyn. She is getting so funny, She does still have her crying episodes, But honestly I think it has alot to do with her age. Does your 2-3 year old have crying episodes? Feel free to share with me...So here are the left over pics from Halloween, I couldn't take many because I was by myself and had to hold her hand, and then when we did get to the Halloween Party of coarse she wouldn't let anyone hold her except me...So there is your lack of pictures...



The first house and Madisyn picking her Candy....My little Pirate Princess


At the Halloween Party....Sitting on my lap enjoying a Sucker


And one more of Madisyn sitting on a BIG ole' Pumpkin....Oh Hell that's just her Mommy
Isn't my baby the cutest thing Evah.....


I will post pics of the New master, and the Old Master tomorrow...We LOVE our new room it is so big....


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah was the same way. I was the only one that could hold him. In fact that's almost everyday life at my house!

I cant wait to see the before and after pictures!

MICHELLE said...

Glad your back to the blog world, I know what your talking about. I have my two boy's and I watch to other children also from Guatemala. So, I have three boy's and one girl. A 5 year old, a three year old a two year old and a one year old, 5 day's a week.

You have a gorgeous little pirate!!!!

Alleen said...

She is such a beauty Farrah!

And boy can I tell you about crying and hissy fits. Some days it's bad I tell ya.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I have missed you and seeing that beautiful baby girl's face. I am glad you are ok, just busy. I can't wait to see your new room.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown