Monday, July 21, 2008

Just Call me Craigslist Queen....

EDITED: We got accepted by the agency....ACK we got accepted by the agency, now we have to pay the $1600.00



You can just call me the Craigslist Queen...I have listed everything on craigslist this weekend from Madisyn's toys that she doesn't play with to Needing more children to watch. I even sold Jed's old ugly dresser on craigslist. WAY TO GO ME.....I'm cleaning out closets, drawers,even kitchen cabinets(well no not really) but kinda, I have formula and baby food left over from Grace and it doesn't expire until 2009 so why not put it on Craigslist. There will be a Raffle coming up and I guess it won't be the camcorder since NO one was interested, So how bout another outfit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really have to check out craigslist..Im addicted to buying Abby Gymbo.clothes on Ebay...Im also addicted to etsy.com too!!!

Congrats on your next adoption journey!!!! Many blessings,leslie

Violet said...

good luck!! I wish i had money, I'd totally buy the camera!

Violet said...

oh (duh) congrats!!!

Shelby said...

Congratulations!!! I know where there's a will there'd a way. Go Farrah....

Our Family of 5 said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic news! I have been over my head swamped! Talk soon!

Sarah said...

Way to go on Craigslist, but so sad about the puppy not working out... she was adorable! No doubt that she was spoken for immediately!

Congratulations on being accepted by the agency! Once step closer to Conner!

HollyMarie said...

Love your new hair color! Cute! Blessings as this adoption gets underway!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Congrats on getting accepted by your agency. I know that deposit is hefty and held for a long time. It is worth it. I am cleaning out too. I will have to check out Craiglist. I am going to start doing ebay.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown