Saturday, July 12, 2008

CAR WASH RESULTS & New Hair Color + A little RATED R

Okay to start off the Car wash did okay, We brought in $104.00, Which is awesome since we only washed about 7 cars. It was really cloudy and nobody was stopping. Maybe at the Aug.2 one we will do a little better but every dollar helps so we aren't complaining. And onto my hair, Every time I hit the salon I leave $95.00 poorer....Well with this adoption going on I went to Walmart bought 2 boxes(my hair is really thick) of Deep Burgundy hair dye and asked my niece to come over and dye it. So $6.00+tax later I have dark hair and I happen to LOVE it.
And the RATED R, My daughter was so cute the other night I could help but take a picture and of coarse I couldn't go without sharing it with my friends.....So hope you are having a great weekend!
All these are Self Portraits, because my husband can't seem to focus on my head when I ask him to do it....And we will leave it at that!



And he did take this one, So I cropped it, This is so you can see that my hair is actually a deep Burgundy and not black like the last pictures tend to look, I guess the flash was too close. And plus I had to include my mean little Kenzie...


Never mind the hideous dresser in the back ground, It is actually on it's way OUT the door, I've hated that ugly thing since I met Jed and he is finally parting with it..

Just look at that face, Every now and then I can grab the camera and she will say CHEESE~


And now for the RATED R picture, If you are offended in anyway Don't read any further.....And yes that is my daughters BUTT on her blog, and if you are offended by a baby's butt then you need to seek physiological help immediately.....Matter of fact turn your computer OFF and

dial 9-1-1........

Who couldn't love a naked butt in a pair of HIGH HEEL SHOES...OMG it was hilarious!!!


11 comments:

Sig said...

Bahaha!! Love tiny heinies!!! (and your new hair looks great!)

Our Family of 5 said...

Love Madi's butt pic! Too darn cute!! Your hair looks great. Congratulations on the car wash. $104.00 is still $104.00 towards sweet Connor.

Tracey said...

What a cutie, love the heels:) Your hair looks really good:) In answer to your question, I got Bug's big boy bed on Craigs list. It was from a model home so it had NEVER been used, woooowhoooo. We looked everywhere for it so we could find a matching dresser BUT it seems to be a few seasons old:( Sorry.

Alleen said...

Nice hair ;-)

that's awesome to get over $100 for just 7 cars! Let's hope the next one is a smash success!

Congrats on moving forward with Connor's adoption.

That butt pic is something Gabriella would do!! Except I don't let her run around nekid or I'd probably be cleaning pee up!!

Shelby said...

Love the color-- it looks good
Baby butt and heels too cute

Anonymous said...

OHHHH i love your pics!!! Your daughter is a doll!!!! Butt and all!

JiLL said...

hi, my husband and I are also adopting from Thailand through AAI. We are in the process of finishing our home study. We look forward to following your journey.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

That is a fashion statement if I ever saw one. It is so funny how they just don't care if they are naked and will do anything. She has quite a tan like Savannah. They just tan immediatlely. They have the most gorgeous skin tone. Everyone is envious of it.

I love your hair color. It looks really nice with your eyes and skin tone. I leave a ton at the salon too, but it is my sanity to go every 8 weeks and I don't have the patience to do it myself. I would make more of a mess than worth it.

Tish said...

love the name connor and your madisyn is such a beautiful girl! i think you are the first thailand adoption blog i have visited! i can't wait to see how your journey unfolds...and i'm going to look up thai adoptions now!!!

Melissa Ens said...

Thanks for your comment about my cake. : ) I obsess about the silliest things...

I just have to say I am in awe of Madi's hair!!! Those ringlets are just incredible! My daughter and I have exactly the same hair - straight, straight, straight. Wet, dry, humid... doesn't matter. So, of course I envy anything that curls - especially by itself!

Congrats on the carwash and the Salon de Walmart do! : ) And thanks for adding me to your blogroll! I'm honored!!!

cherish.photography said...

hahahahaha! Your daughter is gorgeous! I love her "dress-up" too! Those little naked days are to cherish. I love the color, I say from now on, Walmart it is! You look great!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown