Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Application in HAND & Puppies Gone BAD......

Well I was going to do Wordless Wednesday but I have too much to talk about. First off our Application left here on Monday the 14th of July and was 2nd day aired to Washington St. So it is now in the hands of the Agency. We are getting more and more excited about this second adoption. And just so everyone knows we are going on total FAITH for this adoption because we only have a little money saved toward it, So please pray that all works out.
And about the puppy, Our sweet little Black & White cocker spaniel KENZIE....She is the sweetest thing you have ever seen, Cutest thing you have ever seen, and the meanest thing you have ever seen. She is constantly nipping at the kids I watch and at Madisyn. So our hearts are broken after I put her on Craigslist yesterday and she was re-adopted within 30 minutes. I just can't risk one of the children getting bit. I love Kenzie dearly but not enough for a child to get hurt.


BYE BYE Application, and HELLO second Adoption

Who would ever think a face like that could bite anything except a toilet paper roll...


And now for some cuteness, Just because she is adorable....



Oh and guess what I was on a Craigslist kick yesterday, I finally decided to part with Gracie's baby stuff after all Conner is 3, So it went on Craigslist, JED's Dresser went on Craigslist and like I mentioned before so did Kenzie...The dresser, SOLD, Kenzie, Readopted....Baby stuff still available....Working toward getting rid of stuff so we can bring Conner home...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i better get on craigs list and get me some stuff!!! LOL

Love the new pics of cutie pie!

JiLL said...

Congrats on sending your application in. Have you found a child to adopt already on their waiting child list?
-Jill

Farrah said...

Hello Jill,

Yes we have found a child on the waiting list...We are hoping and praying about him.

We are waiting now to see if he is still avaliable.

Thanks for the Congrats

Candy said...

Your little MEAN Kenzie is SO CUTE...but we had two Cockers that were not so sweet either round kids. So CONGRATS on the new adoption...and I like your hair too...Also loved seeing the new picture of grace....Thanks for the sweet comment on my bday post I really needed that this week. HUGS

Violet said...

hugs on having to find a new home for Kenzie, that is so hard. We had to do that when I got pregnant with our first son, we had a cat that did NOT like kids. hope she enjoys her new home.
great about the application, you're in my thoughts.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Congrats on the application. July 14th is a lucky day--same day we sent our dossier! We are both on our way to expanding our family.

Love Madisyn's smile and the curls!

So sorry about Kenzie, but I agree with you. No matter how much we love our animals, you can't risk a child getting bitten. Maybe she just needs a childless home. I am glad she found a new home. She is very cute and I hope she won't have to bite in her new family.

Good luck on selling the stuff and I so know what you mean about FAITH, becasue adoption is SO expensive.

We just bought a video camera. Wish I knew you were going to raffle one. Our old one (not that old--not even 2 years) stopped working in April and we were missing too many special moments, so we had to get a new one. I am sure a lot of people will be interested though.

~holly said...

So, the journey officially began! May God bless you and your family.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown