Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Super Woman I am NOT..But I have More Pics

EDITED: You have to click here and check out the clothes I just put on CHEAP...They gotta go!


Okay so I couldn't keep up with 3 blogs, so I went to 2....It was to hard to record our progress to Conner and keep up with Madisyn's blog and keep up with the clothing blog too! So now Madisyn and Conner have the same blog and everyone that reads here will know what is going on with him too! We have located a little boy who shares the same birthday as my mom. He is 3 1/2 years old and of coarse we are head over heels for him already...We are waiting on his paperwork and medicals before we actually say he is the one, But in my ♥ I know he is... So please continue to pray with us on this journey. But here are some more pics from the beach so sit back relax and enjoy.



My sister took Photography in school so she is awfully good with the camera
I love my family so much



Look closely at my baby's feet prints in the sand..My sister took her out earlier and we came out later and this is what I spotted in the sand on the way to the beach...I love that little girl


This is my man, he does what he can to make my SPOILED life go round...My dad raised me very spoiled and so I feel sorry for my husband because I whine and pout until I get what I want..

A BIG THANKS TO MY DADDY


I love this man more than life itself...He is my heart, my sole and my best friend..

I love you my sweet Hubby


And my angel baby sleeping away in her pack and play in the hotel room...

These pictures melts my heart...She loves her daddy more than cookies...



This was when Daddy's arms got tired, So he sat her down and she didn't care for it too much


Watching Scooby Dooby Doo....This little DVD took a bunch of CRAP from Madisyn that night.. so if it didn't break, It never will....


And the family again...Missy(my sister) Thank you for taking such good pics.. And to think our photo shoot for our Thailand Dossier is coming up, Are you ready??


10 comments:

Alleen said...

Great pics!!!

Can't wait to hear if he will be your little boy!

MICHELLE said...

love the pictures and i will say a prayer for you and your family and your new little boy conner.

Kelli said...

AHHHHH the beach sounds sensational!!! Love the new blog and the pix are awesome.

Sarah said...

Wow! Can't wait to hear more about Conner! The new blog look is awesome! Love the beach pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pics your sister is very very talented! We are going on Vacation to the beach on June 22nd and Cant wait!!!!! You have a beautiful princess!!!

HollyMarie said...

Congrats on possibly finding your son... may God bless you through this process!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I saw this the other night and I wanted to comment, but Savannah wouldn't let me. My computer time was up.

I love your new blog and I don't know how you could keep up three. I was doing two at one time and then combined Savannah and Baby in Blue who I think we are going to call Riley Jordan, but I don't want my family to know yet and Riley would be after my grandma who hasn't passed yet, but is declining quickly and it won't be but a few more days. I can share with you though!

LOVE the photos. Gorgeous family filled with SO much love.

I am so excited for you and your adoption. You deserve so much happiness.

We are just waiting for FBI clearance and I171H and then I will state certify all of it and get it to the agency by mid-July and then it is off to Kaz. We requested a healthy boy under 12 months. Our agency tries for the baby to be as close to turning 6 months when you get there and then the process from the time you get there is 45-60 days, so hopefully he will come home around 8 months like Savannah did, but I will be with him from 6 months on (just like when I fostered).

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mandy said...

Great pics! How exciting to hear about a possible referral!

Melissa Ens said...

I saw your comment on Robyn & Kyle's blog when they first got to Thailand so thought I'd stop by and say hi. We are also adopting from Thailand (have a referral, waiting for travel approval) and have a blog if you want to check it out. I look forward to following your journey!

www.musingmelissa.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the beach photos!!
Congrats on the possible referral!! I can remember oh so well when I first laid eyes on my daughter's referral photos~~
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala school book drive!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown