Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Times and Somebody's Birthday....

First I want to say "How did my baby get to 2 already?" Madisyn will be 2 years old tomorrow!
And I can't believe it....But she is growing up so much, and talking more and more. We are leaving tomorrow for the beach for a couple of days. This is a much needed time away for me and my family. I went to the Dr last week to find my blood pressure to be 218/138 and that isn't good at all. So now I am taking BP medicine everyday to try to get it down. My husband is working non-stop to pay some bills off and save money for our trip to Thailand so he is defiantly in need of some down time. My sister and her family are going too, We booked this trip last year when we were at the same resort. So we are all pretty excited, Madisyn isn't getting a BIG party this year but we are having a celebration at the beach with Cake and Dinner.
Now for the pics, Last weekend we went to a party for the little girl I watch her sister, and Madisyn had fun once half the people left. She doesn't like crowds at all......But here are the pics of her and daddy on the BIG slide that the people rented!!!
Blow this one up and see my little baby's face it is totally Priceless......
Beautiful Angel sent straight down from heaven.....

Mommy and Madisyn enjoying the water on this 90' day.....


I love the look on her face in this one...


And last but not lease if you don't look at my clothing blog, here is this weeks Raffle, It is a darling lady bug outfit that is made by Rare Editions....It is a size 12 months and the tickets are as followed...

1 Ticket for $1.00

3 Tickets for $5.00



I will be outta town from the 5th through the 8th, But on Sunday as soon as I return if you have left me an email that you have bought tickets I will send you your ticket #'s as soon as I get home.....The Raffle will end at 6pm and I will announce the winner by 8pm. Thank you and God Bless

8 comments:

Christina said...

Enjoy your much needed vacation and take care of yourself.

Our Family of 5 said...

Have fun!! I've been thinking about you all day!! Hope your feeling better soon and you all enjoy your wonderful time away! and a great big Happy Birthday to Miss Madisyn!! Take lots of pictures!!z

Angie said...

Aww Happy Birthday Madisyn! She is such a doll! Have fun on your trip!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you guys have a great trip.

Farrah, you better take care of yourself. That B/P is very dangerous.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Those are the cutest photos in the water. I love her expressions!

Happy Birthday Madisyn! A BIG 2 year old girl! Time has gone so fast.

Our girls are SO much alike. Savannah does not do well in crowds either. She is a one on one person.

Have fun at the beach, relax, take care of you, and enjoy your family!

Alleen said...

Happy Birthday sweet Madisyn!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun!

MICHELLE said...

ENJOY YOUR VACATION AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL.

Kelli said...

Awesome, we share the same birthday June 5th. Although I turned 30 so it wasn't as much fun as turning 2. Happy Belated Birthday Madison!!!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown