Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alot on my mind..And my Amazing Daughter

Of coarse blogger won't let me upload pics...SUCKS, but I have lot weighing on my heart lately. I miss Grace like Crazy cakes....I thought by now I would be over it, but guess what I'm not. Not sure yet how to really deal with it. This month represented Two years ago I lost my 33 year old sister, And I wonder how and the heck could it of been two years already!
And Madisyn, WOW when she turned two another child formed outside of her body. She now wants to eat non-stop(couldn't get her to eat a full meal before)....SHE says complete sentences, and something that will melt your heart is we say I love you Madisyn and she responds with "Love you too Mama"...OMG can she now do anything wrong???

I have alot of stuff running through my mind, and in my heart. As soon as I work it out in my own head I will share it with all of you...For now I'm sorry for no pics...ThankS Blogger

3 comments:

Christina said...

Sorry you are having a hard time right now. Huge hugs my friend.

Alleen said...

Hang in there..... we're here when you're ready.

oh, and I got the inflatable rail at a baby store here, but they sell them online...

goo.gle bedbugz

Natalie C. said...

Didn't know about you sister, so sorry to hear.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown