Friday, April 11, 2008

Just Because Pictures....Sit back and Relax

First off I wanna say I hope everybody had a great week...My days are getting a little better with each one that passes.I don't have a whole lot to say but Everyone out there that has been there for me Thank you Very Much I really do appreciate it. And here is some pics for your enjoyment pleasure..


I solely miss this face so much....

And does everyone remember Easter, My nephew Jimmy can always make her smile..NOT TODAY

And this is our cat Delilah, She stays outside and we made her a Cartoon...

So enlarge this one and check it out...

Where did this little baby go? This was last year a few days after Madisyn came home..


And this she was about 10 months old...she was so freakin little and had NO hair...

And Madisyn enjoying spaghetti this girl loves her some Spaghetti....




And Madisyn modeling her Children's Place Spring outfit...Like she needed more clothes.
Actually she is getting into a 2T and 24 months and I don't have those yet. So we are slowly buying clothes for spring and summer...


I love this picture....she looks so sneaky and cute..


OMG, I can't believe that just happened....




And can anyone tell me the story yet on Guatemala adoptions? Does anybody know if it is going to reopen again? Just curious, We are taking our next adoption very slowly, But we are researching countries...And GUATEMALA IS #1

8 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE Madisyn's plaid outfit...she is a real cutie.

MICHELLE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURE'S, I HEARD THAT GUAT IS GOING TO OPEN AGAIN SOON BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. I HOPE IT DOES, WE WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT A LITTLE GIRL FROM THERE.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Okay, she is way to sassy in those plaid pants. Maya has the same pair. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Andrea said...

She is super cute.

Guat adoptions have slowed down to a standstill. I doubt they will reopen before year's end.

Nikki said...

Aw, love the "sneaky" face- so cute!

Nikki
www.endsforyou.blogspot.com

Candy said...

OH GIRL...I know I am Like OUT OF IT a 7 day TRIP TO SC and waitng for JAGGER has got me CRAZY...I am just catching up on my Fav BLOGS...I am SO SO SUPER sorry about Grace...I have actually been there after raising a little girl for 4 years...I am still in her Life...but so is the Aunt and CRAZY BM....she is now 14 and trying to be like the BM to earn her love...it breaks my heart EVERYDAY...the road she is taking and her choices are not good ones. I know your heart is so broken. HUGS

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Wow! Your baby has grown up and gotten tall too. Savannah is just starting to fit into 24 months. 2T is too big still. 18-24 fits her best, so I am figuring this will be a 24 months summer and a 2T winter and Fall.

She is so pretty, but it is fun to look back at the baby days.

We are also taking adoption #2 slow in hopes of Guatemala re-opening. I have heard sometimes in 2009, but it is going to be much different--more like China. We don't want to wait that long to start--you are a lot younger than us. So, we are probably going to Kaz or maybe domestic.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown