Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day by Day....

Okay we are taking One day at a time..I still lose it occasionally when I see her stuff, Or hear a song, Or see her pics..Okay so I'm still a wreck. The only question I have is HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO US??? But it will take time. The last 5 days I haven't had any other kids except Madisyn which has been really good because we spent everyday together. I love her to death!! Saturday we went with my sister and her family to the beach. SO o here is some pics for you from the beach.....
Warning: There are some X-Rated Pics, and NO i didn't capture a whale......



My sisters camera takes little pics, but here is my princess lovin the water


She found her a spot about 5 feet from the shore line and was happy as can be

Here she is running back and forth into and out of the water


And the sweetest thing you ever saw....Mommy and Daughter

Sorry this one jumped outta place, Madisyn wouldn't lay in the pack and play and take a nap, So literly 3 1/2 minutes after we got into the van...This is what we saw....


And now for the X-rated Pics...I don't really want to show this much skin to everyone, But I want you all to see how stupid I was that day...It has been 4 days and I still can barely move...



And back to the beauty queen....






PS: I have jumped on the selling band wagon so click on my link on my sidebar and check out my great deals...When we decide to adopt again, We will be solely searching for a boy, So goodbye to all Madisyn's clothes...Most are GYMBOREE and most are NEW WITH TAGS

PSS: My baby did wear a bathing suit but got irritated with the constant changing from diaper to swimmy so I left it off....BAD MOM Oh well....LOL

9 comments:

MICHELLE said...

WOW, THAT SUNBURN LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS. HANG IN THERE, THE RIGHT BABY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS OUT THERE.

A said...

ouch, ouch, ouchie, ouch! Grab some of that green aloe vera gel walmart carries. Works wonders and helps cool the skin!

Christina said...

Holy moly that burn looks like it hurts. Hope it feels better soon.

Shelby said...

OUCH- that reminds me of my Guat burn. Aloe aloe aloe...
I'm glad you are having some good moments and I hope that they are move frequent with each passing day..
Hugs

Kim said...

Girl - do I need to send you some sunblock??!?? :) Ouch - been there - done that!!!

Kim said...

Girl - do I need to send you some sunblock??!?? :) Ouch - been there - done that!!!

Angel said...

OH NO! I am just now catching up on the blog world after being in Africa. I am SO SORRY. I can't believe it. :0( Sending you huge hugs. I can't imagine how hard this is. Angel

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Oh, you poor thing with the sunburn. Ouch! You need lots of aloe vera. It is so easy to forget sunscreen but mother nature certainly reminds us the hard way.

Glad you have had some quality Madisyn and Mommy time. That is so important. She is the light of your life and you have so much there. I LOVE the photo of you and her kissing. How sweet! She is a bathing beauty and who cares about the bathing suit. She is little. Not a bad mommy at all!

Good luck with baby boy. We are going that avenue too, but slowly. I know Savannah needs to be older. We have our homestudy next week and then I will work on the dossier over the next few months and it will take about a year.

Sophie's mommy said...

Just catching up on your blog. My heart is breaking for you. I would like to share a story that is so simialar to yours, for the privacy of the other family, I would rather e-mail it to you... seasonthree@hotmail.com
Prayers and hugs..

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown