Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Week Gone and SOME EXCITING NEWS...

I haven't took any recent pictures because my good camera needs a new battery, And I don't like the way the old camera's pictures upload, I can't edit or do anything special to them..So here is some Blast from the Past photo's....

Madisyn and my Daddy meeting for the first time
February.14,2007
Madisyn and my Daddy again on Thanksgiving
November.22,2007
And my sweet little girl, Not long after coming home, And NO the dog hadn't chewed on this before....LOL she loved that toy!

And for the Exciting News.....

I have been babysitting every since Madisyn came home. Well one of my mom's questioned me this morning about becoming registered. Well so Guess what I am going to get Registered and open my own HOME DAYCARE....I have had as many as 4 at a time, So being liscened I can have 5 and charge the same as a daycare..So more money for me and benefits for my parents.
So now I just have to complete the 30 hour training class and take the exam, and then I will be set..I've wanted to do this for about a year now, and have just not had the time to do it. But Madisyn is almost 2 now and my sister will watch her while I complete my training, and some I can even do online. SOOO can I get a BIG WOOOOHOOOO for me finally doing something with my life.
And this also means Bills will get paid off quicker and Our 2nd Adoption can get started quicker!

11 comments:

Christina said...

That is AWESOME news. Congrats to you.

Our Family of 5 said...

That is Fantastic!! Congratulations!!

Alleen said...

That's great!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and good luck! I hope it doesn't take too long.

Ellie said...

YaaaaaHooooo...

This is great! I am so happy for you!

Hugs
Ellie

MICHELLE said...

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND THANK'S FOR NOTICING MY WHITE LEG'S LOL.

Sarah said...

Farrah... that is awesome. How wonderful for you and for Madisyn!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pictures. That is awesome news. I wished we were closer so you could keep Maya.

Shannon said...

Farrah, I think that is great news!! I am so excited and proud thta you are reaching for your goals!! Kudos to you!!!

Angie said...

Wahoo that is exciting news! Congrats!

Shelby said...

Congratulations-- That is awesome news...

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Yeah on becoming a licensed daycare provider. That is excellent. If you are doing the work, might as well get the money and benefits all around!

Adorable pictures and special memories.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown