Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One Year Later...The Journey Continues

One Year ago today we landed in Miami on US soil....I will never forget that moment that I had waited for the previous 8 months. I never thought the day would come and then all of a sudden it was here. Madisyn was 8 months old the day we brought her home and now she is 20 months old and has grown into a little person. I love this little girl to the moon and back, and I thank GOD everyday for bringing her to us.

In the Miami airport

First night in her new home and new bed.

Valentine's Day 2007 meeting Pawpaw for the first time...

I will never forget this picture, It was the cutest we took of her..

And my little angel today....She has grown so much and I love her to peices..



1 comment:

Alleen said...

Happy one year home!!!!

Can she share with Gabriella how to get her hair growing??????

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown