Friday, February 1, 2008

I fell off a Freightrain.....I THINK

Well I have been one busy momma....Having two small kids is more than a handfull, Plus I babysit 2 others...So we are talking 4 kids under the age of 2.
I'm loving every minute of it. Madisyn and Mariah have been the best of kids in the world.
We are still experimenting formula's for Mariah, We think she has reflux and just when we think we have it figured out, The vomiting starts again. So hopefully the Dr can help us out.
Madisyn is growing like crazy...My baby will be 2 in four months and I don't know how it happened.

I will post some pics later tonight. I hope everyone is doing well.

And I have been tagged so I will do that tonight too!

EDITED: I have been tagged by Corey and Kelli....
Here is what you do: The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can read yours~post the rules~Share 7 weird things~tag 7more people~leave a comment so they know they have been tagged.
Here are 7 weird things:

1: I hate hair on me, Especially in the shower...WET hair makes me sick I litterly freak out!!!

2: I'm a worrier, I don't do alot of stuff because I worry about the bad stuff that can happen. This is serious....

3: Everything has to be in place at my house..I'm very much a neat freak, Chairs have to be in place, Cabinet doors shut, Toilet paper flipped under...Everything in a place.

4: I tell myself I don't care what people think, But I kiss alot of butt so people will like me.

5: I can't stand people who think they are better than other people...God created us equal Know people lets be EQUAL...

6: I'm a planner, If something isn't planned with me there is a good chance I won't do it. I even plan on the time I take the kids outside during the week. If it's not on our plans for the day, The kids doesn't go outside that day. TOTALLY WEIRD

7: And last but not least, I want that fairy tale life, But I pick alot of arguments to see if I can win!!!

And I'm not going to tag anyone because it has already made it's rounds.....

And alot of people keep asking if Mariah is ours now....Yeah pretty much she is, Her mom gave us Permanant Custody with signing all of her rights away.

12 comments:

Pandra said...

Congrats Farrah and Jed the new adoption!

Katie said...

You are busy !!! Can't wait to see pics !!

A said...

So is it offical? Is Mariah finally yours?

Tiffany said...

Glad to see an update! Love the new blog.

The Cook said...

Is Mariah yours now? What is going on?

Cameo said...

Farrah, I'm really happy that things turned out for you and Mariah. I'm honestly very happy for you and your family. Congrats!

Shelby said...

Love the new look.. Can't wait to see the new little princess in person!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Congrats!! Your girls are precious and we are so happy for you!

I know you must be going in a million directions!!!!

Kelli said...

COngrats and awesome!!!! See I told you that all would work out. Now we just have to wait and see how things will work for us.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

OMG!!! I am so happy for you!!! Call me girl!!!

nana said...

Now I have two granddaughter angels!!! Congratulations..We cant wait until June so we can see them in person..Lots of luv until June!!!!!

Amy said...

I'm so happy for you that Mariah is finally with you where she belongs.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown