Monday, February 11, 2008

Another one bites the dust.......

Well I can't believe another week has come and gone....Can someone tell me where time is going?
We have just been enjoying our weather outside....It has been breezy and about 70 degrees here.
I'm so excited that in 3 days we get to celebrate One year being on US soil....that is another great post though for February 13, so stay tuned. This 31 year old mommy got a new haircut, My hair was so long it was being stuck in a ponytail all the time because my hair is so thick, If I blow dry it I have to flat iron it, and that takes too much time with two little ones to care for...So you guys have to see my new dew before the cuteness....Well because that's how the pictures posted...


Me post haircut December.23

Still Post haircut....But a little better, December.23

And the NEW me.....February.9, 2008

The back view....I will get more cut off the back next time....

Now onto the cuteness....Look at my babies...


One happy Papa with his two girl.....

My little princess is growing up....


We asked Madisyn is she wanted baby sissy to sleep with her, and this is the response we got...


Look at that little half grin Madisyn gave when I placed Gracie on her lap....


7 comments:

Katie said...

Love Love your hair !! And your girls are darling too !

Shelby said...

Love it. It looks awesome!!!!
See you this weekend!!??

The Cook said...

Love the new haircut.

Angie said...

Love the hair!!!! Also the pictures of your daughters! They are just beautiful!!!

LouLou said...

Precious babies and Ultra FAB hair!!!!

Alleen said...

Love the new do!!!

I love that pic of the two girls in bed together - adorable!!!!!!!

Hope to see you Sunday!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love Madisyn's expressions. Looks like being a big sister agrees with her. All that love and cuteness in one place--how do you stand it? Jed looks very happy and proud too!

LOVE your hair! It looks great and frames your face so nicely. It isn't that short, but doesn't get in the way either. Great length.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown