Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LOT's of New this week...Bubba, Big Girl Bed, and Pretty Girl

EDITED to ADD: Please click HERE and check out the great bargains I have listed!!!
Well Sunday my son which is almost 15 came to stay with us for a few days before he goes back to school. So Sunday Madisyn's brother came over, Her rails came in for her big girl bed so Sunday she took a nap in her Big girl Bed, Then she slept in it for the past 3 night nap and bedtime. So we are very proud of her....Her crib is now took down, and she is officially a toddler.
She has loving her brother being here but we are sad that he went back home today. So we are back to me and madisyn. Here are some pics of our busy week.



Madisyn's first nap in the bed.....

Another happy girl in her bed....Notice her animals/dolls she has to sleep with them everynight!


Madisyn and Austin...14 & 2


She loves her brother & I can't wait to see her being a BIG sister


Look at that beautiful face...Pardon the stuff in her teeth, I'm not sure what it is



And I love everyone's comments on a name...Cameo & Muriel the baby being a newborn he probally will not be named when he is born....So that is why we are choosing a name. I love everyone's suggestions but we have come up with our own name and his name will be:

Anthony Brycen Reaver "Bryce" for short



post signature

5 comments:

JuJu - said...

love the new name and so good to see pics of the big brother:)

MICHELLE said...

GLAD YOUR SON GOT TO VISIT AND TELL YOUR LITTLE GIRL WAY TO GO. I LOVE THE NEW NAME YOU PICKED OUT.

Anonymous said...

Awww i love the brother ,sister pic! Very sweet!

Vanessa said...

I too adore big brother with little sisters photos!! I try to get hese kinds of shots as much as i can!!
Love the name you picked out!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

I love that big smile with her big brother. Her hair is getting curlier and she is so beautiful.

What a big girl sleeping in her bed. I showed Savannah--not impressed (but I am). I wish Savannah would sleep in her bed. i would give her all the stuffed animals and dolls she wants if she will stay in it.

Glad you had fun with your big kid and LOVE the name. It isn't too common, but not too unusual either. We can't do any Br names and I love them, but not with our last name.

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown