Thursday, May 1, 2008

BIG BIG news happening for the Reavers....

Okay so I have some BIG news coming your way and I know it is going to blow you guys outta the water. I've lost a piece of my mind since Grace has left us and I am losing more of it everyday...(that comes with age too). But NOT anymore, Something great is about to happen for our family and I am so Freaking excited I can't stand myself.....Please just let me know you got my back, And I may ask for some support, NO money but support in other ways.....More to Come..Now that I have your attention!

6 comments:

Angel said...

So excited for you girl. I look forward to hearing all about your news. Angel

JuJu - said...

I am praying for God's best for you and your family Farrah:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I am so excited for you!!! However, this is so not fair. E-mail me!!! Hey, what are you doing for M's birthday party. We just might have to be there.

MICHELLE said...

I AM HAPPY FOR YOU FARRAH. BUT I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD US. NOW I AM GONNA HAVE TO KEEP CHECKING EVERY TEN MINUTES-LOL.

Kim said...

Not fair!! Tell us what it is!!

Jennifer said...

Farrah,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm not a big fan of snakes either but as long as I don't have to touch them I'm okay!

Your adoption sounds so exciting! I will be checking in regularly to watch as it unfolds! And yes - feel free to link me!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown