Friday, September 19, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday # 57= HOPE

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday's Theme is HOPE....Well my HOPE this week is that everything falls into plan like it is suppose too...Until last week I was ready to give up HOPE, Hope that my family would ever be complete, Hope that we would get that other child our hearts longed for, I love my children we have now DEARLY but my body ached for another child to share our lives with....OUR HOPE came back last Wednesday Sept.10,2008 My family got the best news that we could have ever hoped for. We prayed for another child and God has answered our prayers. We will be the proud parents of a Boy/Girl in January. We could not HOPE, Pray, Even Pleed to the Lord for no better news than that.
So my family's HOPE this week is that everyone opens there eyes to adoption...

Adoption is going to make my family Complete...And without Adoption that wouldn't be possible.


I learned this week I will have to have a hysterectomy done in the next couple of months. And the only thing I could say to the Dr was" Please make it before January, I have a newborn due and I need to be healthy and healed before the baby arrives so I can be there to raise my children." And then it hit me, This is really it, I will not be caring another child in my body, and It hurts. But you know what, God has chosen me to ADOPT and that is what we are doing..

I LOVE ADOPTION.........


post signature

14 comments:

Violet said...

Oh wow. That is a touching story! I will be praying as you make this journey, and that you surgery is sooner, going off without a hitch, and healing quickly, I will also pray that you will have peace through it all and strength as you deal with the emotions!!!

Aileen said...

Congratulations on your match! We ended up adopting our son domestically after our daughter died in Guatemala before we could complete her adoption. I pray that your adoption and your surgery go as planned!

Debbie said...

Wow what a post!!! I will be praying for you and your family!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Adoption rocks and how blessed we are!!!

Hugs,leslie

Hannah said...

Adoption is truly a wonderful gift!! I loved your post and will keep you family and in our prayers for a healthy, happy safe special delivery!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Perfect definition of HOPE. Adoption simply is hope and love!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stacey

Kelli said...

I will definitely be praying for you!! As I have told so many people that don't seem to understand us adoption mamas, we can adopt a million kids, but that yearning desire just doesn't go away. I am thankful that we have such a great network of women here that we can turn to. As I have said before adoption brings us all together and that is a beautiful thing!!! Have a blessed weekend!! Love the holding hand picture!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh How amazing - what perfect timing for a Hope Theme ... Congratulations on your miracle baby ... I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers ... congratulations agaiN!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Okay, this post has me in tears. I am so far behind on everything. E-mail, I have some news too.

Christina said...

Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your feelings. I have to second the I LOVE ADOPTION not only for being able to adopt Aiden but also because of me being adopted.

Robyn said...

What a great post!! I pray everything goes as planned!!

Robyn

HollyGee said...

Hey Farrah,

Email me. I have your email but I have problems navigating gmail still:)

hollygirlone@gmail.com

:)Holly

Melissa Ens said...

Congratulations on your match!!! Wow... how exciting! I'm just getting caught up on some of my blogs since our trip - what great news! And how sweet that it happened before you got the other news... not painless though, I'm sure.

Bless you guys!!! Adoption is an incredible thing - and I don't even know the half of it yet!

LouLou said...

Farrah,
I am so happy for you..... Give us more details about the agency and the matching....

I had my hysterectomy 11 years ago, and it was the BEST thing I ever did.... At the time I was devastated. I cried the whole way back to the operating room....they had to knock me out early. I was grieving the fact that I would never HAVE another baby. Boy, did God prove me wrong.....2 babies later!

Love to you!

Legacy of an Adopted Child

Once there were two women who never knew each other, One you do not remember, the other you call Mother,Two different lives shaped to make you one,One became your guiding star, the other became your sun,The first one gave you life, and the second taught you to live it,The first gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it,One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name,One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim,One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears,One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears,One made an adoption plan, that was all that she could do,The other prayed for a child, and God led her straight to you. Now, which of these two women, Are you the product of?Both, my darling, Both, Just two different types of love.---- Unknown